Currently, dictionary lookup applications on computers and phones are born a lot. Therefore, many students face difficulties in choosing software and dictionary applications for the highly effective learning process. To help you own a dictionary lookup application quickly, easily and accurately, Software will introduce the top best dictionary lookup software on computers and phones for readers to refer to.
What is the best English-Vietnamese dictionary lookup software today?
Top 5 Best Dictionary Lookup Software for Computer and Phone
The offline dictionary lookup software you should install on your phone or computer in case there is no internet will also be easy to use. Among the types of language learning applications, Oxford Dictionary, Longman Dictionary, TFLat Dictionary, Lac Viet Dictionary ,…. appreciated by many users.
1. Oxford Dictionary of English
Oxford Dictionary is lookup software
– Update the latest, complete, popular vocabulary with more than 350,000 words
– Quick word search tool by giving word suggestions for you to choose from when typing
– Can also search and look up words by camera while still displaying accurately
Provide examples of words and sentences taken from the research
– Standard pronunciation of native accents helps users increase communication ability
2. Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
If you are looking for the best dictionary lookup software, you should not miss Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English. Among the popular English software, Longman dictionary possesses a huge amount of vocabulary that comes with specific illustrations for users to remember vocabulary well. In addition to improving vocabulary, Longman Dictionary also helps you improve your ability to pronounce standard English.
Advantages of Longman Dictionary:
– Allows users to look up to 300,000 words even without an internet connection
– Include both common words and rare words that are updated specifically and in detail by taking examples, pronunciation, definitions
– Integration with Collocations dictionary lookup up to 147,000 words
– Provide synonyms, antonyms, grammar notes for users to avoid misuse
– There are thousands of exercises for important exams such as IELTS, TOEIC,…
3. TFLat Dictionary
Those who are looking for a dictionary lookup software for both computers and phones, TFLat Dictionary is the right choice. With highlights such as being able to look up more than 400,000 English to Vietnamese words and 150,000 Vietnamese English words, combining American accent pronunciation and especially completely free, no internet required, what are you waiting for without installing to improve your English ability. Moreover, in addition to looking up dictionaries by word, users can also translate Vietnamese and Vietnamese English sentences when using
4. Lac Viet Dictionary mtd9 EVA
Not only is it convenient to install Lac Viet mtd9 EVA dictionary lookup software on a computer, users can also use the lookup on their phone or tablet. This word lookup software meets the needs of diverse audiences. In addition to English, Lac Viet dictionary also supports users to look up Chinese, Japanese, Russian, French,…
Scaled, the word count is up to 800,000 words accompanied by detailed explanations, providing related words, synonyms and antonyms, standard pronunciation, clear, easy to hear,… Lac Viet dictionary has won the trust of users during the past 20 years. In addition to word lookup, Lac Viet also provides topics accompanied by images for learners to easily remember vocabulary.
5. Laban Dictionary
This is one of the offline dictionary lookup applications on the phone that many people trust. Using this software, you will experience the lookup function of up to 300,000 words with standard transcription and pronunciation. In particular, users can also look up irregular verbs quickly and easily. When entering each word,
Choosing standard and good English vocabulary lookup software will contribute to improving your foreign language skills. So, learn carefully to get the right application for your learning level. In addition, readers can also refer to the 10